Company: SSM Health
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Accompanies provider into the patient examination room to
document the provider's encounter with the patient. Collaborates
with the provider to document the patient history, physical exam,
results of diagnostic testing, and diagnosis and
- Assist providers with documentation of each patient's medical
chart during encounters. Accompany the provider into the patient
examination area in order to transcribe a history and physical
examination as given by the patient and physician.
- Document all procedures performed by the physician, physician
extenders, or nurses, on the medical chart.
- Transcribe consultations or discussions with family and/or the
patient's private physician or the on-call physician.
- Complete the patient's charts by transcribing results of any
labs, x-rays, or other evaluations. Continuously check the progress
of data availability for orders, to ensure the patient's workup is
complete so that the provider is able to make treatment decisions
regarding that patient.
- List all proper diagnoses as well as any discharge/follow-up
instructions and prescriptions, under guidance of the
- May occasionally assist with some patient-related duties.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- High school diploma or equivalentEXPERIENCE
- No experience requiredPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
Keywords: SSM Health, Oklahoma City , Scribe, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!