ACMA /CMA Weekends with Baylor AL and MC
Company: Villagio Senior Living
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionAre you looking for a place to work where you
feel like family? A job that you feel good about and make a
difference in someone's life? We want to talk to you.We offer a
variety of benefits and are rebuilding our team. Come in and talk
to us and interview us to see if we are what you are looking
for.Essential DutiesResponsible for meeting the daily personal care
needs of the residents in a manner that aligns with Villagio's
mission and values. Anticipates, identifies and reports care needs.
Supervises medications for residents using established procedures
under the supervision of a licensed nurse. Reviews medication
administration records (MAR/EMAR) and administers medications to
right resident, right dose, right time, right medication, and right
- Attends to the personal care needs of residents in a timely
manner and provides assistance with ADLs as requested by residents
or directed by supervisor.
- Provides personal care services to residents such as assistance
with bathing, dressing, attendance at meals, laundry, etc. with
attention to individual resident needs (i.e., hair is combed, shoes
are tied, oral hygiene, etc.)
- Anticipates and identifies any resident care needs and reports
to supervisor (i.e., hygiene needs, broken eye glasses, skin rash,
lost hearing aids, supply needs, etc.).
- Responds to the needs of family members as appropriate
- Maintains open communication with supervisor and/or peers to
promote awareness of resident issues.
- Monitors the safety and well-being of residents
- Reports suspicion of abuse, neglect or misappropriation of
resources as required by regulation.
- Reports changes in resident status, health or otherwise, to
- Monitors and documents resident's condition as directed.
- Assists residents with prescribed daily medication routine as
appropriate and in accordance with state law.
- Alerts RN/LPN and/or supervisor of any questions or concerns
with medication records/supply.
- Ensures that proper documentation occurs timely including any
refusal of medication and/or treatment.
- Restocks medication carts, drawers and/or storage areas with
miscellaneous supplies only (i.e. gloves, sanitizer cups,
- Attends, participates and contributes to monthly staff meetings
addressing resident and departmental needs
- Working Conditions/ Physical RequirementsOther duties as
- Medication certification (QMAP) if applicable per state
- One (1) year experience in some level of elder care
- Proficient computer skills preferred
- Strong self-management and organization skills
- Strong multi-tasking abilities with the ability to handle
competing deadlines, flexible and adaptable (open to change).
- Ability to effectively handle difficult and sensitive issues
and maintain confidentiality
- Working Conditions/ Physical RequirementsExcellent customer
- Sits, stands, bends and moves intermittently during working
- Is subject to frequent interruptions.
- Interacts with families, volunteers, residents and numerous
other staff members.NOTE: This job description is not intended to
be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities. Or
qualifications associated with the job.Powered by
Keywords: Villagio Senior Living, Oklahoma City , ACMA /CMA Weekends with Baylor AL and MC, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!