Respiratory Care Practitioner-Travel At Home
Company: SSM Health
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: August 4, 2022
TRAVEL AT HOME SSM Health is excited to offer our new Travel At
Home Contract position.This position is a 70/hour flat rate night
shift position for 36 hours per week for 12 weeks, with the
possibility of extension.At SSM Health, we know the healing power
of presence begins with compassionate employees like you. As a
Respiratory Care Practitioner, you ve chosen a career where
patients matter a lot. Our Respiratory Care Practitioners (RRT /
CRT) roles are an integral piece in our care team and we see it as
a partnership. Our Mission and Values put the patient first and
place you in a position to improve each day. You can expect a work
- Respiratory Care Practitioners feel valued, respected and free
to express themselves;
- Each employee finds meaning in work, leveraging skills and
talents toward a greater purpose;
- Teamwork and collaboration is encouraged, while management is
supportive. If you are interested in making an exciting career for
yourself in a position of value and importance in our
organization's operations, please apply today!Provides evaluation
of and care for respiratory therapy patients. Administers
prescribed respiratory therapeutic services.PRIMARY
- Assesses patient for appropriate type and frequency of
treatment and develops a plan of care based on diagnosis.
- Responsible for providing respiratory care services in
accordance with specific physician's orders, department policies
and procedures and guidelines.
- Implements and monitors patient care plan and equipment.
Monitors, records and communicates patient condition. Performs
advanced respiratory care modalities.
- Evaluates respiratory practice, administration of medications,
and treatment based on patient outcome.
- Educates the patient and family about the health condition and
provides information about community support groups and other
- Assists with care, calibration and maintenance of all
equipment. Participates in maintaining departmental inventory
levels for supplies and equipment. Processes equipment per
established cleaning/sterilization procedures.
- Responds to Medical Emergencies and Rapid Responses.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Associate's degree or equivalent years of experience and
- No experience required.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.
Keywords: SSM Health, Oklahoma City , Respiratory Care Practitioner-Travel At Home, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!