Auto Insurance Claims Adjuster - Work from Home!
Company: Claims Management Resources
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Lucrative Compensation Plan! Base of $15 per hour to start, PLUS
Do you thrive in a competitive environment? Would you describe
yourself as a go-getter?
Determine how much you can make while investigating and resolving
claims. Get your career started, no college degree required!
Who We AreWe are in the business of subrogation - companies trust
us to recover payments on damage claims so that the party
responsible is the one paying for the damage that was caused. We
strive to provide excellent customer service to both our customers
and the other parties involved in a claim. In short, we help our
customers focus on theirs.
Our business is driven by our Core Four principles: Process,
Results, Culture, and Experience. Our dedication to practicing
these has enabled our current and future success.
We're passionate about throwing company events that bring us
together and celebrate each other's achievements. We're also big on
taking time out to give back to the community and host several
volunteer events throughout the year. We believe in a healthy
Join our team and thrive in an environment that values both
efficiency and effective processes as well as a casual, comfortable
Who We're Looking ForWe are looking for someone comfortable working
from home who can positively interact with homeowners, business
owners, contractors, insurance companies, and utility company field
technicians over the phone. We need a "get it done", high-energy,
professional approach to recover claims effectively.
The Insurance Claims Adjuster is responsible for recovering
payments for damage claims involving motor vehicles in remote,
work-from-home environment. The claims adjuster interacts with
homeowners, business owners, contractors, insurance companies, and
utility company field technicians. You'll have the support of a
collaborative team and ongoing coaching from leaders. We'll also
teach you the insurance stuff - providing in-depth training on
property damage and establishing liability so you can confidently
and independently recover claims.
Be The Captain of Your Own DestinyDetermine how much money you want
to make by earning bonuses based on the level of fees you recover.
Earn between $1,000 and $5,500 in bonuses! Bonuses are paid out
- $65,000 total fees = $1,000
- $75,000 total fees = $1,200
- $85,000 total fees = $1,400
- $95,000 total fees = $1,800
- $100,000 total fees = $2,000
- $115,000 total fees = $2,500
- $125,000 total fees = $3,500
- $140,000 total fees = $4,000
- $150,000 total fees = $5,000
- First 30 days: $15.00/hour
- 30 - 60 days: $13.00/hour
- 60 days and beyond: $11.54/hour
Stuff You Should Know
- Department hours are 7am - 4pm, Monday thru Friday
- This position is fully remote
On a Typical Day, You'll
- Investigate claims issues and provide information to damagers
and utility company field technicians
- Negotiate settlements with damagers and insurance companies as
- Review claim information and request/research additional
reference material to complete the claim record
- File subrogation packages with insurance companies
- Dispute resolution and response to damager objections
- Enter data into customized claims systems
- Tracks fees, closed and open claims, and other claims
Teamwork Makes the Dream WorkYour success is our success. We stress
the group's success because we are all working towards a common
goal - resolving as many claims as possible to benefit both
ourselves and our customers. With lots of room for career
advancement and growth, we are always looking to move our employees
up to bigger roles within the company.
- Insurance Adjuster License (must obtain license within 4 months
of moving into position)
- Excellent computer skills, must be familiar with using Outlook,
Teams, Word and Excel
- Negotiating skills experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attendance record
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a high-speed internet connection available in your
Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus!
Okay, But What Are the Perks
- Obtain your adjuster's license on our dime, including:
- 3-day prep class
- Time off to take the test
- Career growth and learning opportunities
- Tiered bonus system based on team accomplishments
- Full menu of benefits including a matched 401k
- Consistent scheduling including nights and weekends off
- Paid time off as well as paid holidays
- CMR pays $50/month towards your internet service costs
- Christmas bonus
- CMR is a 2021 The Oklahoman Top Workplaces winner!
Pre-employment drug screenings and criminal background checks are
mandatoryCMR is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Claims Management Resources, Oklahoma City , Auto Insurance Claims Adjuster - Work from Home!, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!