Echosonographer I Sign on Bonus Available
Company: SSM Health
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: June 25, 2022
SSM Health is seeking an Echosonographer to join our team! We
are pleased to offer a $5,000 Sign on Bonus to new SSM candidates*
*Please speak with your recruiter regarding eligibility. There is a
required two-year service commitment to receive the sign on bonus.
We also offer competitive benefits packages, including medical,
dental, vision, PTO, retirement, tuition reimbursement and more.
Echosonographers also qualify for stackable shift differentials,
where applicable, allowing you to make more per hour on certain
eligible shifts (evening, night and weekend). At SSM Health, you
can expect a work environment where: -
- Employees feel valued, respected and free to express
- Each employee finds meaning in work, leveraging skills and
talents toward a greater purpose; -
- Teamwork and collaboration is encouraged, while management is
supportive. - If you are interested in making an exciting career
for yourself in a position of value and importance in our
organization's operations, please apply today!Performs diagnostic
procedures to assess cardiac structures and hemodynamics in
accordance with accepted protocols. This position performs either
adult or pediatric echosonography.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs appropriate diagnostic procedures, records patient
test results and reports results.
- Monitors patient comfort and safety during tests, alerting
physicians to abnormalities or changes in patient responses.
- Maintains adequate supplies and verifies all equipment is in
proper working condition; reports deficiencies and failures.
- Positions patients and selects anatomic and technical
- Ensures all activities comply with regulatory agency
- Ensures prompt submission of high-quality of all images and
documents sent to PACS (image quality, correct lead markers and
- Assists in maintaining a clean and orderly department to
include procedure rooms, storage areas, dressing rooms, film
storage area and any other areas in department.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Associate's degree or equivalent years of experience and
- No experience required PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more).
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
- Frequent use of hearing to distinguish body sounds and/or hear
alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent lifting/moving of patients.
- Frequent reaching, gripping and keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional use of vision to identify and distinguish
- Occasional bending, stooping, squatting, twisting and
repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Rare kneeling and sitting.
Keywords: SSM Health, Oklahoma City , Echosonographer I Sign on Bonus Available, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!