2nd Shift Machine Operator (14380)
Company: Globe Life Family Heritage Division
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Immediate Opportunities Available for a Machine Operator.The
First Class Department of Globe Life And Accident, is seeking a
Machine Operator at their production facility.We offer a
competitive salary and a robust benefits package, including 401(k)
match, medical, dental, and vision health plans, short and
long-term disability, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and
other career development opportunities.Primary duties &
responsibilities consist of:
- Operate postage meter machine.
- Operator other machines as necessary within the First Class
- Weigh mail and put correct postage on pieces.
- Maintain accurate count of pieces by signing in and out
- Operator machine through several layers of touch screen
- Requires jogging and fanning the material to achieve desired
- Able to keep mail flowing by clearing jams and resetting
- Clear conveyor according to tray breaks, neatly stack trays on
post-cons, correctly labeling trays.
- Quickly report machine operation problems to Lead or
- Blow machine out and leave an organized clean work area for
- Recordkeeping required to document meter counts.
- Other duties as assigned by management.Hours:
- 3:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.-2nd
- Overtime as needed"This is considered a safety sensitive
position"Required Skills:Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Able to Communicate professionally and effectively, in a clear
& concise manner.
- Technical and mechanically inclined.Physical Requirements:
- Frequent: Bending/Stooping, Squatting, Climbing, Reaching Above
Shoulder Level, Crouching, Kneeling, Balancing,
- Able to lift, carry and push 35-50 lbs.
- Standing 85% of time, Walking 10% of time, Sitting 5% of
- Hearing activity is average, Visual activity is high. Manual
dexterity is high.Required Experience:Education & Work Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Prior Postal or Mailroom experience extremely beneficial.
- Production or Manufacturing background helpful.
- Previous Mechanical/Machine Tech experience helpful.
Keywords: Globe Life Family Heritage Division, Oklahoma City , 2nd Shift Machine Operator (14380), Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!