Public Records Specialist
Company: Paycom Payroll Llc
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: June 26, 2022
The Public Records Specialist is primarily responsible for
processing Public Records products related to employment screening.
This position is accountable for working within the Federal, State,
Client, and Paycom reporting guidelines to provide accurate
background screening results. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducts criminal analysis of applicants utilizing electronic
public access of both courts and government agencies.
- Coordinates with on-site court researchers to further analyze
- Reviews and analyzes criminal court data, key identifiers, and
inputting into the background screening report according to FCRA
- Acts proactively to identify new jurisdictional databases for
- Identifies and escalates data requiring further investigation
- Acts in an investigative manner to consistently locate the
applicable source of information.
- Quickly and effectively research and verify facts provided by
candidates to ensure the screening process is completed in a timely
- Maintain in-depth working knowledge of all current reporting
- Complete escalated/rejected requests requiring further
- Ensure accurate and prompt turnaround on all reports.
- Communicate with candidates to obtain missing information or to
clarify details as quickly as possible.
- Collaborate with other teams to keep clients informed of issues
throughout the screening
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Education in Criminal Justice or other related field
- FCRA certification a plusExperience Preferred:
- Data entry
- Knowledge within the background screening industry (familiarity
with reading court cases, terminology, court record filing,
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Ability to research and verify information utilizing computer,
internet, and telephone
- Professional oral and written communication
- Ability to interpret information received orally and/or written
and input into software system
- Well organized.
- Attention to detail.
- Cooperative and willing to work with others.Paycom is an equal
opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of
any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of
business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and
merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job.
Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass,
discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants
because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status,
age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic,
reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any
other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal
employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all
aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not
limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation
benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources
Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains
reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns
should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
Keywords: Paycom Payroll Llc, Oklahoma City , Public Records Specialist, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!