Associate Contracts Administrator
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Associate Contracts AdministratorJob Category: ContractsTime
Type: Full timeMinimum Clearance Required to Start: NoneEmployee
Type: RegularPercentage of Travel Required: NoneType of Travel:
What You'll Get to Do:
- Under some supervision, reviews contract and task order awards
and modifications for contracts database data entry and
- Maintains relationships with government customers and prime
More About the Role:
- Reviews and analyzes new contracts and modifications for
agreement and consistency with proposals.
- Enters contract information into contracts database
- Manages the contract through the contract's term
- Communicates with various points of contact to fulfill required
maintenance on contracts
- Ensures corporate compliance by following internal policies and
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- 0 years of experience with a Bachelor's degree. 4 years of
relevant experience accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Ability to apply sound judgment to audit responses and customer
- Effectively communicate with internal and external customers,
stakeholders, and executives.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Two years of related experience.
- Strong writing skills.
- Ability to negotiate effectively.
- US Government contracting knowledge is a plus.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
success.Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to
make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and
services in support of national security missions and government
transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian
customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities.As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any
federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination
requirements. All new hires are required to report their
Keywords: CACI, Oklahoma City , Associate Contracts Administrator, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!