RN- Home Health
Company: Dean Health
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established
policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare
* Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and
communicates patient condition as appropriate.
* Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
* Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
* Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with
members of the healthcare team.
* Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
* May perform point of care testing according to policies and
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Graduate of accredited school of nursing
* No experience required
* Constant use of speech to share information through oral
* Constant standing and walking.
* Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
* Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
* Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
* Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
* Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
* Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
* Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
* Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
* Occasional driving.
* Rare crawling and running.
Keywords: Dean Health, Oklahoma City , RN- Home Health, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!