Machine Operator Inserter (14418)
Company: Globe Life Family Heritage Division
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Globe Life And Accident is seeking a full-time Machine
Operator/Inserter for the Lettershop Department at our Oklahoma
City production facility. Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operate mail inserter machine.
- Determine correct material & sequence to be inserted.
- Record daily starting & ending postage.
- Correct operational problems as necessary.
- Maintain quality standards & production quotas set forth by
- Perform routine maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager.Hours:
- 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m.-1st Shift
- Overtime as neededRequired Skills:
- Must be able to meet minimum quotas set by management.
- Quick hand/eye coordination.
- Quality control awareness.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Regular & predictable attendance requiredPhysical Requirements:
- Able to lift a minimum of 35 pounds on a regular basis.
- Able to stand, bend, kneel for prolonged periods of time.
- Production facility environment.
- Fast-paced atmosphere.Required Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Production or Warehouse experience helpful but not
Keywords: Globe Life Family Heritage Division, Oklahoma City , Machine Operator Inserter (14418), Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!