Certified Medication Aide(CMA)
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Sign on $500 - APPLY TODAY START TOMORROW!!!
Perform direct resident care duties under the supervision of
licensed nursing personnel. Assist with promoting a compassionate
physical and psycho-social environment for staff, visitors, and
We expect all associates to promote an atmosphere of teamwork,
hospitality, and comfort while providing the quality of care our
residents have come to know and deserve.
* Deliver routine daily medications, as physician ordered, to
* Coordinate with different nurses to assist with patient care and
* Follow written or verbal instructions on how to manage
* Record medication dosages and times.
* Observe patients and document changes in their condition.
* Take resident vitals as ordered.
* Ensure equipment is routinely inspected and cleaned.
* Uphold all health and safety standards.
* Respond to patient emergency call signals, bells, or intercom
systems to identify patient needs.
* High school diploma or relevant qualification.
* Current medication aide certification.
* 1 year experience as a medication aide preferred.
* BLS/CPR Preferred.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Good understanding medical and pharmacological terminology.
\*\* Additional details to be provided upon interview.
Pay Rate: 12.50 - 18.00/hr + shift differential
Job Types: Full-time, PRN
Pay: $12.00 - $18.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Nursing home
* 12 hour shift
* Attendance bonus
* Bonus pay
* Signing bonus
* Certified Nursing Assistants: 1 year (Preferred)
* Certified Medication Aides: 1 year (Preferred)
* CNA Certification (Preferred)
* CMA Certification (Preferred)
* Day Shift (Preferred)
* Night Shift (Preferred)
* Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Keywords: SelectisHealth, Oklahoma City , Certified Medication Aide(CMA), Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!