Company: Atlantic Aviation
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: January 16, 2022
OverviewTraining Provided!We are seeking self-motivated, safe,
positive, enthusiastic, goal-oriented individuals for immediate
openings as a Customer Service Representative
- Provide customers with professional service and assistance
- Making hotel and catering reservations for inbound and outbound
- Processing customer purchases and fuel transactions
- Work closely with line service personnel and pilots, ensuring
all customer service needs are metThe Customer Service
Representative is the first point of contact for clientele arriving
at our facility. You will get the opportunity to interact with many
large corporations' flight departments and high profile clients.
- Customer service/hospitality experience
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- 18 years of age
- A valid state driver's licensePosition Type and Expectations
This is a non-exempt position. This position includes shift work
which requires working evenings and weekends, and on scheduled
company holidays.Atlantic Aviation-take off into your future!
Keywords: Atlantic Aviation, Oklahoma City , CS, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!