Company: Niagara Bottling
Posted on: January 16, 2022
At Niagara, we're looking for Team Members who want to be part
of achieving our mission to provide our customers the highest
quality most affordable bottled water.Consider applying here, if
you want to:
- Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a
chance to make an impact.
- Develop lasting relationships with great people.
- Have the opportunity to build a satisfying career.We offer
competitive compensation and benefits packages for our Team
Members.Injection OperatorOperating, monitoring and maintaining the
production line.Detailed Description
- Responsible for overall maintaining of a production line,
including starting and stopping of some equipment (palletizers,
carton makers, carton sealers, drop packers). No mechanical work is
performed without prior approval.
- Responsible for accurately completing and updating information
forms and logs such as Machine Report, Quality Report, Downtime
Report and Carton Top Load Report.
- Understand and follow plant safety rules including safe lifting
practices and safe machine operation. Personal Protective Equipment
is to be used where required.
- Housekeeping: maintain general housekeeping in all areas of
production, including the break rooms and rest rooms. Bale plastic,
cardboard and contaminated bottles when needed; grind bottles when
- Raw materials: keep bottle caps, labels, cartons, trays, tray
and pallet wraps (plastic rolls) and pallet glue for hot melt tanks
in adequate amounts to ensure continuous smooth running of
equipment and operation.
- Maintain quality requirements in accordance with company
standards; accurately filling out hourly inspection sheets based on
overall production quality. Responsible for reporting all quality
- Ability to work in all assigned areas of production; perform
relief duties when required.
- Stack, tie and label unused carton; troubleshoot minor
production line issues; perform relief duties.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts, day or night, on a rotating
- Please note this job description is not designed to contain a
comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that
are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities
and activities may change at any time with or without prior
- 0-2 year(s) - Manufacturing experience *experience may include
a combination of work experience and education
- 2-4 years - Manufacturing experience *experience may include a
combination of work experience and educationEducation
- Minimum Required: High School DiplomaCertification/License:
- Required: N/A
- Preferred: N/AForeign Language
- Required: Full Professional Proficiency,
job is intended to be performed entirely outside of ColoradoAny
employment agency, person or entity that submits a r--sum-- into
this career site or to a hiring manager does so with the
understanding that the applicant's r--sum-- will become the
property of Niagara Bottling, LLC. Niagara Bottling, LLC will have
the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee
owed to the submitting employment agency, person or
entity.Employment agencies that have fee agreements with Niagara
Bottling, LLC and have been engaged on a search shall submit
r--sum-- to the designated Niagara Bottling, LLC recruiter or, upon
authorization, submit r--sum-- into this career site to be eligible
for placement fees.
Keywords: Niagara Bottling, Oklahoma City , Injection Operator, Other , Yukon, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!