Company: Paycom Payroll Llc
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: January 17, 2022
The Verification Specialist is primarily responsible for
processing various types of employment, education, professional
license and reference verification products related to employment
screening. This position is accountable for working within the
Federal, State, Client, and Paycom reporting guidelines to provide
accurate background screening results.
- Make outbound calls to target sources to obtain information
necessary to complete verifications.
- Manage a queue of components and ensure progression of efforts
- Document in detail each call attempt and research
- Receive inbound calls, fax requests, and use automated
verification services to obtain target source information.
- Keep records of activities and research efforts via call
- Conducts interviews with professional references to verify
candidates employment history.
- Communicates with candidates to obtain missing information or
to clarify details as quickly as possible.
- Maintains regular contact and supports candidates to assist
them throughout the screening process where necessary.
- Collaborates with other teams to keep clients informed of
issues throughout the screening process.
- Reviews and maintains a good understanding of service level
agreements and performs work in accordance with clients
- Stays up to date with procedures and service level agreements
to ensure clients needs are continually met.
- Maintains accurate and up to date records of actions taken in
the background screening process.
- Produces reports for clients that are accurate and
representative of the full facts and in line with the accepted
- Conducts phone calls in a manner that is professional and
reflects the overall helping people get hired philosophy.MINIMUM
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Data entry
- Background screeningSkills/Abilities:
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Ability to research and verify information utilizing computer,
internet, and telephone
- Professional oral and written communication
- Ability to interpret information received orally and/or written
and input into software system
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Well organized.
- Attention to detail.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment
decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements,
individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best
available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit
its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other
employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin,
military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability,
genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or
parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by
applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to
all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion,
discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment.
The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this
policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any
questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources
Keywords: Paycom Payroll Llc, Oklahoma City , Verification Specialist, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!