Security Monitor I, Community Corrections, Part-Time Male Only
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: January 15, 2022
*HIRING IMMEDIATELY*Open Interviews every Tuesday and Wednesday
from 10AM - 2PM CST at 400 S MAY AVE, OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
73108-1245At CoreCivic we care for people! CoreCivic is currently
seeking a Security Monitor I, Part-Time, Community Corrections MALE
ONLY who has a passion for providing the highest quality care in a
residential setting.Who We Are:CoreCivic is the leading, national
provider of high-quality, secured corrections and detention
management services and residential and non-residential transition
centers. We provide effective programs that enhance public safety
and prepare individuals for success. Headquartered in Nashville,
Tennessee, CoreCivic operates more than 70 security facilities
nationwide and over 50 community residential and non- residential
centers. Our employees are driven by a deep sense of service, high
standards of professionalism, and a responsibility to better the
public good.What We Have:
- More than just a job but the start of a successful career!
- Supportive environment where employee growth is promoted.
- Comprehensive benefits package & competitive wages.
- PTO & paid holidays.
- Paid job training & other great incentives.What You Get To
Do:Change the lives of those in your care!The Security Monitor I,
Part-Time, Community Corrections MALE ONLY is responsible for the
supervision of the facility population including but not limited to
safety, security and facility sanitation. Provides for the care,
custody and control of residents and establishes a safe environment
for the facility, staff, visitors and residents. This is a
part-time position that regularly works less than 30 hours per
- Monitor resident population and reports any suspicious
activities or violations of policy, procedures, or regulations by
residents or other individuals.
- Conduct resident counts, searches, room inspections, and
vehicle searches as required. Conduct drug and alcohol testing as
needed or as directed by facility administration.
- Process residents for intake/discharge in accordance with
policies and procedures.
- Monitor resident worker activities, provides necessary
instruction, and applies standards and procedures for the
completion and quality of work performed by residents, where
- Perform rescue functions at accidents, emergencies and
disasters to include administering basic emergency medical aid and
CPR, physically removing people away from dangerous situations, and
securing and evacuating people from confined areas.
- High School diploma, GED certification or equivalent is
- Work experience in the operations of a correctional facility is
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing and
apply problem solving techniques to complex issues.
- Must be available to work any hours, any shift.
- Must complete pre-service and other training programs as
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 20 years of
age.CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including
Keywords: CoreCivic, Oklahoma City , Security Monitor I, Community Corrections, Part-Time Male Only, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!