Central Documentation Prep Specialist
Company: First Fidelity Bank
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: January 15, 2022
At First Fidelity Bank, we are looking for talented,
enthusiastic team members with a passion for service excellence.
Our employees are critical to our overall success. We invest in our
employees by providing excellent training and development, as well
as advancement opportunities. We offer our employees a family
environment, great benefits, competitive pay and paid time off for
work/life balance. We are dedicated to giving back to the
communities we serve, and we encourage our employees to participate
in charitable giving and volunteer opportunities. One of our Core
Values is to provide a caring place to work where people truly
enjoy coming to work each day. Colleagues of First Fidelity Bank
take pride in working here, make lasting friendships and have
SUMMARYSupports the entire Commercial and Retail Banking Teams
through the preparation of commercial, real estate, and consumer
loan documents, both simple and complex. Has thorough understanding
of most types of loans and other related requirements, and can
independently act to meet those requirements. Gathers, compiles,
and evaluates information, as well as obtains documents necessary
for completion of a loan. Works under minimal supervision while
supporting the Commercial and Retail Banking functions. Has a
thorough understanding of regulatory requirements and legal
requirements for Oklahoma and Arizona.
PRIMARY DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:This list includes the current
primary responsibilities of this position. It is not intended to be
all-inclusive and is subject to change, as needed, for the purpose
of operational efficiency.
- Represents the bank in a positive, courteous, friendly, and
professional manner at all times, including telephone, email and
other methods of communicating.
- Prepares general correspondence and all types of commercial,
real estate, and consumer loan documents.
- Gathers, and evaluates information from loan clients, title
companies, and other parties, such as tax returns collateral
information, financial documents, etc.
- Utilizes LaserPro loan documentation system to create
commercial, real estate, and consumer loan promissory notes, loan
agreements and all other types of documents.
- Responsible for HMDA, CRA, Reg Z, RESPA and Flood compliance
process/reporting for commercial, real estate, and consumer
- Responsible for scanning and indexing all loan document types
- Proactively resolves Commercial and Retail collateral
exceptions as well as other types of exceptions
- Responsible for tracking insurance and force placing as
- Responsible for setting up collateral tracking.
- Processes lien entries, UCC-1 forms, UCC continuations,
certified mailing of titles, determining filing location, and
mailing real property documents to appropriate county/state.
- Performs a pre and post documentation review of loan
- Responsible for requesting title work, appraisals, and flood
determinations for real estate secured loans
- Responsible for requesting new credit card requests as well as
increases to credit cards for consumer and commercial clients.
- Mails adverse action and collection letters to
- Processes requests for verification of deposit and other credit
- Disburses funds on new loans.
- Pays title company and appraisal invoices.
- Completes special projects as assigned by Loan Operations
- Provides support to Commercial Officers as well as Retail front
- Regular attendance is required. Performs other related duties
- Possess a minimum of three years experience preparing
commercial, real estate, and consumer loan documentation.
- An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be
substituted for the stated qualifications.EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- High school degree or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.OTHER REQUIREMENTS (SKILLS,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient typing and computer skills including Word and
- Proficient in use of LaserPro Loan Documentation system
- Ability to read, comprehend and evaluate detailed and complex
- Thorough understanding and familiarity of the bank's loan
policies and procedures.
- Ability to work independently to resolve problems and complete
complex loan transactions.
- Thorough knowledge of regulatory and legal issues encountered
in the completion and closing of complex commercial, real estate,
and consumer loans.
- Thorough knowledge of title policies, UCC guidelines, lien
filing and mortgage/deed of trust filing.
- Thorough knowledge of loan regulations such as RESPA, HMDA Reg
C, Reg Z, Reg B etc.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONSUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: NoneWORKING
CONDITIONS: Normal office environmentAA/EOE M/F/D/V MEMBER
Keywords: First Fidelity Bank, Oklahoma City , Central Documentation Prep Specialist, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!