Paycom Services Coordinator
Company: Paycom Payroll Llc
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: January 15, 2022
This position will be responsible for executing and managing key
operational tactical projects across the department; working across
the organization to ensure project success, overcoming obstacles
for all projects, providing status reporting and project success.
Proactively identify trends through analytics to identify potential
critical paths. Guide project and department liaisons to key dates
- Manage project deliveries from inception to deployment with
- Seek feedback from stakeholders and end users and incorporate
with projects as applicable
- Manage and execute key department processes on an ongoing basis
with limited direction to achieve target deliverables.
- Analyze data and create tools that can be used to make
decisions that meet business objectives
- Provide recommendations for process improvements
- Act as a liaison between project and change management to
effectively facilitate change
- Other duties as assignedMINIMUM BASIC
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Bachelors Degree PreferredExperience:
- 3+ years of practical experience in managing multiple projects
simultaneously and successfully
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Bachelors Degree PreferredSkills/Abilities:
- Basic understanding and demonstrated application of project
management principles and best practices.
- Basic understanding of project management techniques with the
ability to manage multiple responsibilities priorities, tasks and
- Advanced Excel, Access and PowerPoint skills, as well as basic
skills with MS Project, Power BI.
- Ability to use diplomacy and negotiate skillfully, settle
differences to arrive at equitable solutions that drives business
- Ability to work independently with guidance in only the most
- Maintain knowledge of the organizational culture and the
ability to make decisions and perceive the impact and implications
of such decisions.
- Ability to distill complex data into concise and easily
understood concepts and recommendations.
- Basic analytical skills and ability to recognize, analyze and
solve complex problems.
- Basic data management skills; ability to audit, format, model
and analyze large data sets.
- Ability to distill data and analysis into high-level reports
- Ability to discern data inaccuracies through technical
experience and knowledge.
- Ability to report key milestones and work with managers to hold
organization accountable for delivering sustainable and ongoing
- Ability to apply principles of logical thinking to define
problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions.
- Strong collaboration skills in order to partner effectively
across various levels of the organization.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability
to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Strong organization skills.
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment
decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements,
individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best
available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit
its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other
employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin,
military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability,
genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or
parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by
applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to
all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion,
discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment.
The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this
policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any
questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources
Keywords: Paycom Payroll Llc, Oklahoma City , Paycom Services Coordinator, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!