An, Enrollment Tech
Company: American Fidelity
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: January 13, 2022
- Provide timely and efficient enrollment system setup including
data manipulation and formatting, product and plan selection and
filtering, eligibility rule and classification development, tax
status matching and handling of all other administrative details,
to achieve accurate enrollment of AF products for our
- Coordinate with account managers, sales leadership and
pre-enrollment team to ensure enrollment requirements are captured,
confirmed and implemented for the annual enrollment period as well
as providing support for necessary updates throughout the
- Complete all assigned enrollments to achieve individual goals
and metrics, while supporting the team's overall workload,
leveraging technology tools such as macros, robotics and other
system enhancements, to achieve the Company's premium goals.
- Complete technology setup and preparation of AF product
enrollments, including enrollment requirement analysis, data
manipulation and formatting, product/plan selection, eligibility
and classification development, DOE testing and communication and
delivery of enrollment to field account manager. Fulfill all
assigned enrollments accurately and in a timely and efficient
manner to meet customer needs and achieve individual metrics for
productivity and accuracy. Work with advanced technical tools to
achieve process fulfillment including macros, robotics and system
enhancements to provide process efficiency.
- Train and continue to learn technology enhancements and tools
to ensure process efficiency. Stay current on enrollment
documentation, products, and AFenroll development.
- Support product only team leadership by assisting other team
members and taking on additional work in peak volume times.
- Coordinate with pre-enrollment team to verify availability of
products, plans, deduction frequencies to meet required
specifications on setup form.Job Requirements:Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year college or university Business
related area of study required or commensurate work
- Three to five years' experience.
- Proficiency with PC Windows-based software including Microsoft
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analysis and interpretation skills.
- Section 125 knowledge.
- Good time-management skills.
- Insurance and enrollment process knowledge beneficial.
- Advanced knowledge of spreadsheet and database software.
- Technical proficiency including Internet browser
- Ability to recognize and manipulate multiple data file
Keywords: American Fidelity, Oklahoma City , An, Enrollment Tech, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!