Company: Delta Dental of Oklahoma
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Join Delta Dental of Oklahoma, the leading dental benefits
provider in the State of Oklahoma.
Looking for someone that wants to make a difference.
This position will work 40 hours per week.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Primarily responsible for developing and implementing marketing and
communications campaigns and projects for external and internal
audiences that support the goals and objectives of DDOK. Administer
communications programs, corporate newsletters, HTML email programs
and web content. Coordinate special projects/events and sponsorship
activities and provide support in community relations planning.
Works closely with management and other internal groups and
individuals; handles written communications for a variety of
constituents; interacts with internal personnel, outside vendors
and community organizations.
MINIMAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, public
relations, or related field and 3-5 years of work experience in
communications or related field
- OR a minimum of five years of work experience in communications
or related field
- Must type 45 WPM.
- Advanced knowledge of Communications, Journalism, Public
Relations and Crisis Communications.
- Advanced knowledge of researching, writing and editing and
- Excellent organization and planning skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Familiarity with supporting software applications (Powerpoint,
Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, and content management
- Ability to communicate complicated concepts and technical data
in simple terms.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Previous dental or healthcare-related experience
- Requires the ability to read, analyze and interpret general
industry periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures,
and/or government regulations.
- Requires the ability to write reports, business correspondence
and engaging newsletter articles to a variety of
- Requires the ability to effectively present information and
respond to questions from DDOK managers/staff, dentists/dental
staff, benefits brokers/agents, DDOK clients/subscribers, and the
- Must be able to write clearly and informatively, edit work for
spelling and grammar and be able to vary writing style to meet
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website
below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept
applications through our website.
Keywords: Delta Dental of Oklahoma, Oklahoma City , Communications Specialist, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!