Folder/Bindery Operator, 3rd Shift (14168)
Company: Globe Life Family Heritage Division
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Globe Life And Accident is seeking a full time Folder Bindery
Operator for the Bindery Department at our Oklahoma City production
facility.Primary duties & responsibilities consist of:
- Operate Buam Stahl Equipment.
- Operate Programmable Cutting Machine.
- Operate Folder and Sheetfed Folder Machines.
- Maintain Stock of Folded Materials.
- Light Maintenance of Bindery Machinery.
- Maintain clean area & assist in clean-up of machines.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager.Hours:
- 11pm - 7am, 3rd Shift
- Overtime as neededThis is considered a safety sensitive
- Must be able to meet minimum quotas set by management.
- Quick hand/eye coordination.
- Quality control awareness.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Regular & predictable attendance required.Physical
- Able to lift a minimum of 30-50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Able to stand, bend, kneel for prolong periods of time.
- Production facility environment.
- Fast-paced atmosphere.Required Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years printing & bindery experience.
- Production or Warehouse experience helpful but not
Keywords: Globe Life Family Heritage Division, Oklahoma City , Folder/Bindery Operator, 3rd Shift (14168), Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!