RN-Charge Nurse, Behavioral Health - Accents
Company: SSM Health
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: October 11, 2021
At SSM Health, we know the healing power of presence
begins with compassionate employees like you.
At SSM St. Anthony Hospital-Oklahoma City, we have a
RN-Charge Nurse, Behavioral Health opening on our Accents Unit.
This position is full time working 3p -
Our Registered Nurses come from a diverse set of
backgrounds, making SSM Health a great place both to share your own
knowledge and, more broadly, to learn from your
In return, you can expect a work environment
- Employees feel valued, respected and free to express
- Each employee finds meaning in work, leveraging skills
and talents toward a greater purpose;
- Teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, while
management is supportive.
If you listen and respond with great
Then we’d love to learn more! Please
fill out your application today.
Provides leadership and coordination of unit staffing while
ensuring implementation of clinical objectives and quality patient
- Assigns, directs, educates and monitors
nursing and support staff during assigned shift. Contributes to or
performs performance evaluations of
- Assesses daily patient care needs and
develops and distributes patient care assignments, ensuring that
population appropriate patient care is
- Collaborates with advanced practice providers
to ensure quality outcomes.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of patient care
and identifies any issues that affect desired patient
- Responds to complaints about patient care and
manages through established channels.
- May provide input for hiring, training,
directing, developing and evaluating
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as
- Graduate of accredited school of
- One year registered nurse
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.
Keywords: SSM Health, Oklahoma City , RN-Charge Nurse, Behavioral Health - Accents, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!