BPO Customer Care Associate
Company: NTT DATA
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: September 15, 2021
Remote BPO Customer Care Associate
In these roles you will be responsible for:
• Providing front-line phone customer service to policyholders,
beneficiaries, agents, and internal customers.
• Ensuring customer satisfaction and strive to meet service
• A typical day will likely involve fielding between 75 to 100
• Communicating effectively and professionally with both internal
and external customers to resolve questions and issues.
• Developing and maintaining a solid working knowledge of the
insurance industry and of all products, services and processes
performed by the team.
• Collaborating with management or other team members as
appropriate to proactively address service issues and concerns.
Required Skills for this role include:
• At least 1 year of experience in a professional/office related
environment (i.e. office support, administrative, clerical,
customer service) that required you to work regularly scheduled
• At least 1 year of experience using a computer with Windows PC
applications that required you to use a keyboard, navigate screens,
and learn new software tools.
• 6+ months of experience in a role that required attention to
detail, accuracy, and accountability for your work product.
• 6+ months of experience in a role that required you to
communicate (oral/written) effectively in a professional/office
• An education level of at least a high school diploma or GED
Preferred Skills include:
• Previous insurance industry experience that required knowledge of
life insurance and annuity policies where you handled calls from
members inquiring about payments, policy information, or claims
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment
decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company
will consider all qualified applicants for employment without
regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national
origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic
information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital
status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with
applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to
qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make
reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental
limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability
who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the
Company would result.
Keywords: NTT DATA, Oklahoma City , BPO Customer Care Associate, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!