Patient Access Representative
Company: SSM Health
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: September 15, 2021
This a Part Time position working 16 Hours/week
Looking for an opportunity where patients come first, and you
are valued as a team member? We have opportunities for you!
We have Full-Time, Part Time and PRN positions available on various
shifts. You will be a vital member of the care team for our
patients, assessing and evaluating their condition, while providing
compassion and comfort. At SSM Health, we know the healing
power of presence begins with compassionate people like
Responsible for communicating with patients, participants and staff
to accurately schedule patients for prescribed procedures and
gather the necessary demographic, insurance and clinical
information for the procedure.
- Gathers information from patient and enters into appropriate
database. Seeks appropriate resources to resolve issues about the
type, date or location of prescribed procedures.
- Schedules patient procedures in a manner that most efficiently
utilizes the patient's time and clinical resources. Coordinates and
- Assists with coordination of activities related to insurance
- Provides counseling to patient, participant or their
representative regarding pre-service requirements and
- Performs clerical and reception duties associated with patient
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
Keywords: SSM Health, Oklahoma City , Patient Access Representative, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!