Clinical Partner (CNA) - Cardiac Stepdown/Telemetry
Company: SSM Health
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: September 15, 2021
At SSM Health, we know the healing power of presence
begins with compassionate employees like you.
At St. Anthony Hospital-Okla City, we have a Full
Time CNA opening in our Cardiac Stepdown/Telemetry Unit.
This position is scheduled for 36 hours
per week as a Night
Our CNAs come from a diverse set of
backgrounds, making SSM Health a great place both to share your own
knowledge and, more broadly, to learn from your
In return, you can expect a work environment
- Employees feel valued, respected and free to express
- Each employee finds meaning in work, leveraging skills
and talents toward a greater purpose;
- Teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, while
management is supportive.
If you listen and respond with great
Then we’d love to learn more! Please
fill out your application today.
This position includes an online assessment to be
completed as the first step to our recruitment process – Powered
by HireVue. Access to the assessment will be sent through
Join a network
of employees just as kind and
powerful as you.
Under supervision and in collaboration with other health care
professionals, assist in performing a variety of nursing care
services for patients.
- Receives patient care assignment from the registered nurse (RN)
in charge. Initiates delegated tasks based on demonstrated
competence in performing nursing activities for specific patient
age group served.
- Collects and documents data for the admission assessment,
reassessment and/or scheduling appointments or surgeries at
specific times for patient population. May document and
provide appropriate data to the RN and/or LPN for analysis and
validation of patient’s response to care or treatment and when
significant change occurs in the patient’s condition.
- Informs licensed nurse of any changes in patient
condition/needs, of patient complaints, and of patient/significant
other educational needs.
- Stocks and maintains supplies and equipment in keeping with
patient care needs and cost containment. Utilizes time and
supplies economically and conscientiously.
- Assists with delegated clerical duties such as answering
telephones, relaying messages, transcription of physician orders,
preparing and organizing the patient's medical record.
- In an inpatient environment, responsibilities may also include
the following: answers patients’ calls for help, takes their vital
signs, and monitors their behavior and physical condition for
progress or deterioration. Assists with baths, ambulating,
feeding, skin care, personal and oral hygiene and making occupied
and unoccupied beds. Performs dressing changes, enemas,
ostomy care, toileting, turning, cough and deep breathing, catheter
care, collection of biological specimens, measuring and recording
intake and output of fluids.
- In an inpatient environment, prepares patients for discharge
and accompanies them upon dismissal as indicated. Orients new
patients and significant others to the nursing unit.
- In an outpatient environment, manages referrals for medical and
surgical specialist appointments. Provides assistance in
patient care to patients three years of age or older.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- May perform point of care testing according to policies and
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
- Frequent use of hearing to distinguish body sounds and/or hear
alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent reaching, gripping, and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision for distances near (20 inches or less)
and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish
- Occasional bending, stooping, crawling, kneeling, sitting,
squatting and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional use of vision to judge distances and spatial
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving patients.
- Occasional use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Occasional driving.
Keywords: SSM Health, Oklahoma City , Clinical Partner (CNA) - Cardiac Stepdown/Telemetry, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!