RN - Midtown ER
Company: SSM Health
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: September 13, 2021
At SSM Health, we know the healing power of presence
begins with compassionate employees like
Provides direct nursing care in settings where patients require
complex assessments and intervention, in accordance with
established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare
As an RN, you’ve chosen a career where patients
At SSM Health, you can expect a work environment
- Employees feel valued, respected and free to express
- Each employee finds meaning in work, leveraging
skills and talents toward a greater
- Teamwork and collaboration is encouraged, while
management is supportive.
If you’re a patient advocate
If you listen and respond with great
If the needs, wants, and goals of each patient matter
Then we’d love to learn more! Please fill out your
Join a network of healthcare professionals just as kind
and powerful as you.
This is a FT night shift. Sign on bonus
- Collects comprehensive data pertinent to the health care
consumer’s health and/or situation.
- Triages each health care consumer utilizing age,
developmentally appropriate, and culturally sensitive practices to
prioritize and optimize health care consumer flow, expediting those
health care consumers who require immediate care.
- Analyzes the assessment data to determine the diagnosis or
- Identifies expected outcomes for a plan individualized to the
health care consumer or the situation.
- Implements, coordinates, and educates, to promote health and a
safe practice environment.
- Evaluates progress toward attainment of outcomes.
- Communicates effectively in a variety of formats in all areas
- Demonstrates leadership in the professional practice setting
and the profession.
- Attains knowledge and competence that reflect current nursing
- Applies the existing body of evidence-based practice and
scientific knowledge in health care to Emergency Nursing practice,
ensuring that nursing care is delivered based on patient’s
age-specific needs and clinical needs as described in the
department's Scope of Service.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.
Keywords: SSM Health, Oklahoma City , RN - Midtown ER, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!