RN - Case Manager
Company: SSM Health
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: September 13, 2021
Are you an RN who enjoys working to reduce readmission
Do you have experience in Wound Salvage?
Do you believe clinical data can help you in making great
SSM Health St Anthony Hospital is has an incredible RN
Case Manager opportunity for a Registered Nurse who answers yes to
those questions. Through our exceptional healthcare services we
reveal the healing presence of God and the RN Case Manager will
impact our mission daily. Interested applicants should apply
Assesses, develops, plans, implements, and evaluates patients
discharge planning needs to next level of care in collaboration
with interdisciplinary team.
- Ensures compliance with Condition of Participation (CoP)
- Identifies and escalates gaps/barriers related to inpatient and
observation length of stay.
- Assesses patients at high risk for readmission. Identifies root
cause for readmission. Develops plan and collaborates with
multidisciplinary team regarding discharge planning to next level
- Participates with other members of team regarding opportunities
for improvement in standard work.
- May also be responsible for: utilization management process, ED
case management process, admission process, and act as a case
manager liaison with post acute providers (skilled nursing
facilities, rehab, home health, etc.).
- Applies the existing body of evidence-based practice and
scientific knowledge in health care to nursing practice, ensuring
that nursing care is delivered based on patient’s age-specific
needs and clinical needs as described in the department's Scope of
- As an SSM Health nurse, I will demonstrate the professional
nursing standards defined in the professional practice model.
Uses the ANA Code of Ethics for Nurses to guide his/her response to
the current and evolving health and nursing needs of our patients
and our patient populations.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Three years' acute care experience
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
Keywords: SSM Health, Oklahoma City , RN - Case Manager, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!