Registered Nurse Emergency Dept FT PT PRN Nights or Evenings
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: September 13, 2021
Registered Nurse Emergency Department AdventHealth
Location Address: 701 West Plymouth Avenue,
DeLand Florida 32720
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth
Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
to $15,000.00 Sign on Bonus, $3000.00 relocation incentive
Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
Career growth and advancement potential
PT or PRN , Nights or Evenings
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Assesses and diagnoses patient and family needs in order to
provide quality care to assigned patients.
- Demonstrates the skills and judgment necessary to implement
medical plan of care, nursing interventions, and procedures, as
necessary for the care of the patient.
- Evaluates the identified problems, care provided, and patient’s
responses are reassessed in order to meet patient and family needs
to ensure overall quality of care delivered.
- Maintains up?to?date and accurate documentation of nursing care
provided to ensure the integration of information for use by the
healthcare team, in order to ensure quality care.
- Maintains current knowledge, certification, and licensure.
Pursues professional growth and development.
- Functions as a role model for current and new staff.
- Performs all responsibilities/duties required by the unit, as
defined in the scope of service, to ensure that the unique nature
of the client is addressed. This includes, but is not limited to,
the age of the client served.
- Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all
patients, families, visitors, and fellow employees to ensure a
professional, responsible, and courteous environment.
What You Will Need:
- Demonstrated proficiency in acute-care nursing, knowledge, and
- Fluent in the English language (spoken and written).
- Two (2) years’ experience as RN in Emergency Department or 2yrs
of critical care, PCU, or ICU xp
- Current RN License in State of Florida.
- TNCC (preferred).
- ENPC and CEN certification (preferred)
Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of coordinated
nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of patients within
a patient care unit and for the day-to-day management and
supervision of the related clinical activities. The Nurse is
responsible for supervising and responsibly directing the
activities of various levels of assigned nursing personnel
utilizing both professional and supervisory discretion and
independent judgment. Uses the nursing skills of assessment,
planning, implementation, and evaluation in their patient care
delivery. Primary function is the delivery of competent,
compassionate, and cost effective nursing care. To utilize the
nursing process in the direction and administration of the medical
and nursing plan of care. This performance is in compliance with
established policies, procedures and protocols under the
supervision of the Nurse Manager, Director, Vice President of
Clinical Services, and or designee.
This facility is an equal
opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth, Oklahoma City , Registered Nurse Emergency Dept FT PT PRN Nights or Evenings, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!