RN Charge Nurse - Med Surg (8ECT)
Company: SSM Health
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: September 10, 2021
* This is a Full-Time, Night shift *
Looking for a Charge RN opportunity where patients come first,
and you are valued as a team member? We have opportunities
for you in our Med Surg areas. We have Full-Time, Part Time
and PRN positions available on various shifts. As a Charge
RN, you will be a vital member of the care team for our patients,
assessing and evaluating their condition, while providing
compassion and comfort. At SSM Health, we know the healing
power of presence begins with compassionate people like
* Sign on bonus is available for full time experienced
nurses where applicable *
* Stack-able Shift Differential Premiums additionally per
hour when applicable *
Provides leadership and coordination of unit staffing while
ensuring implementation of clinical objectives and quality patient
- Assigns, directs, educates and monitors nursing and
support staff during assigned shift. Contributes to or performs
performance evaluations of staff.
- Assesses daily patient care needs and develops and
distributes patient care assignments, ensuring that population
appropriate patient care is given.
- Collaborates with advanced practice providers to ensure
- Evaluates the effectiveness of patient care and
identifies any issues that affect desired patient
- Responds to complaints about patient care and manages
through established channels.
- May provide input for hiring, training, directing,
developing and evaluating staff.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- One year of registered nurse experience
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.
Keywords: SSM Health, Oklahoma City , RN Charge Nurse - Med Surg (8ECT), Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!