• 3rd Shift Fleet Mechanic - Oklahoma City, OK
• $3,000 Sign On Bonus!
• Our Fleet Mechanics start at $28.78 / hour
• Mechanic will be responsible for the troubleshooting, repair
and maintenance of the Fleet road equipment including tractor,
trailer, thermo-king, converter dolly and maintenance vehicles.
• Ensure compliance with all State and Federal trucking
• Mechanics will also be responsible for the documentation,
completion, and to keep current the maintenance logs for all
repairs and parts used daily.
• The position will be required to perform road rescue as
Why US Foods
US Foods is one of the largest food distributors with a culture
and history of promoting from within, excellent training programs
and a continuous improvement focus.
• Benefits starting day ONE!
• Competitive pay
• Comprehensive Medical coverage
• Dental and Vision insurance
• 401(k) Plan with company match
• Pre-Tax Spending Accounts
• Employee Assistance Program
What You Bring to the Table
• Must have (3) years of verifiable hands-on experience as a
heavy duty commercial diesel mechanic or reefer mechanic or a
combination of both; or (2) years verifiable hands-on experience
with either Diesel Mechanic Certification or TK/Carrier
Refrigeration Certification or both.
• Diagnostic and troubleshooting competency relating to
• Successfully demonstrated independent analytical and
• Prior experience in administering appropriate PM program.
• Must furnish own personal hand tools.
• CDL A and DOT certified preferred.