Truck Care Level 2 Technician - Oklahoma City, OK
Company: Goodyear - US English
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: September 9, 2021
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! – APPLY TODAY!!!
We are a service and retreading market leader with
over 200 Commercial Tire Centers and Truck Care Centers
located across the United States. We have the unique ability to
service the largest nationwide commercial fleets while also
providing friendly hometown service to regional and local fleets.
Our mission statement is 'SERVICE EXCELLENCE – ALWAYS'. Goodyear
Commercial Tire & Service Centers (CTSC) are owned by Goodyear —
which makes them uniquely qualified to offer you trusted tires,
reliable services and powerful management tools to help you lower
your operating costs. It's all part of Goodyear's Total Solution
for commercial and off-the-road fleets.
As a Goodyear Truck Care Level 2
Technician, you will work in a Goodyear Truck Care Center
which is an "on-highway" location providing light mechanical
service and tire service to the Commercial Trucking
Responsibilities will include but not
be limited to:
- Performing all mechanical work on commercial highway trucks and
- DOT Inspection
- Electrical Wiring & Lights
- Brakes & Air System
- Driveline & Suspension
- Air Conditioning
- Engine Cooling & Radiator
- Fuel System
- Must be willing and able to perform on-call service as
- Stocking tires and other areas as needed.
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time,
which may include light and heavy lifting, including commercial
tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting
- Providing "Service Excellence - Always" to meet the service
goals of the location and of customers.
- Must have a valid driver's license for the type of vehicle
required for the position and be able to meet commercial
driver qualification requirements.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- No relocation is being offered for this position.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least two years of previous commercial truck
- Strong oral and written communication ability.
- Commitment to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced
environment as part of a team.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take initiative, able and
willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to
attend appropriate training sessions.
Keywords: Goodyear - US English, Oklahoma City , Truck Care Level 2 Technician - Oklahoma City, OK, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!