Company: SSM Health
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: July 19, 2021
Eligible for $5,000 Sign-on Bonus!
SSM Health at Home caregivers bring exceptional healthcare
services to your home! Whether your recovering from an injury or
learning to manage a chronic illness or medical condition, our
experienced caregivers will partner with your physician to develop
plan to optimize your quality of life.
SSM Health at Home also offers hospice services to patients with
terminal illnesses. We offer pain relief medication, spiritual and
counseling services, home medical equipment and therapy
We are seeking a Hospice RN Case Manager who is flexible,
autonomous and a self-starter with strong assessment, problem
solving and computer skills. In this position you will travel to
patient homes and facilities to provide end of life care.
Our hospice team is dedicated to helping patients achieve
the best quality of life possible, managing symptoms, pain, and
anxiety, while providing emotional and spiritual support for our
patients and families.
Hours of work: Monday-Friday, 8:00 - 4:30pm (Requires weekday
on-call and weekend/holiday rotation)
Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established
policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records
and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- May perform point of care testing according to policies and
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.
Keywords: SSM Health, Oklahoma City , RN-Hospice, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!