RN - Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
Company: SSM Health
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: July 19, 2021
At SSM Health, we know the healing power of presence
begins with compassionate employees like you.
At SSM Health St. Anthony Hospital - Oklahoma City, we
have a PRN RN-NICU opening on our Neonatal Intensive Care
Unit. This position is scheduled for 0 hours
per week as a PRN
Our RN-NICU's come from a diverse set of backgrounds,
making SSM Health a great place both to share your own knowledge
and, more broadly, to learn from your peers.
In return, you can expect a work environment
- Employees feel valued, respected and free to express
- Each employee finds meaning in work, leveraging skills
and talents toward a greater purpose;
- Teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, while
management is supportive.
If you listen and respond with great
Then we’d love to learn more! Please
fill out your application today.
Join a network of employees just as kind and
powerful as you.
Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established
policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records
and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.
Keywords: SSM Health, Oklahoma City , RN - Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!