RN - Outcomes Manager
Company: Integris Health
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: July 15, 2021
RN Case Manager - FT Days - Hospice
This position performs admissions & evaluations for Hospice at
INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center
Job Code: 1322
The Case Manager Hospice is responsible for the provision and
documentation of professional nursing services to hospice patients
in accordance with an established interdisciplinary plan of care.
This position requires population specific competencies. Adheres to
National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate based on the level of
patient contact this position requires.
INTEGRIS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in
any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law,
including protected veteran or disability status.
The Case Manager Hospice responsibilities include, but are not
limited to, the following:
• Manages/coordinates all aspects of service delivery as defined by
• Participates in interdisciplinary group meetings/re-certification
process. The Case Manager is directly responsible for all aspects
of the patient's
care. The plan of care is discussed with all the disciplines and
reevaluated as needed. This includes needs such as comfort
measures, pain management,
psychosocial needs, spiritual needs, volunteer needs and/or
• Ensures implementation of activities for improved quality of
• Supervises Home Health Aide activities and plan of care
• Supervises and educates nursing/medical students during their
• Specializes in pain and symptom management issues in patient
The Case Manager Hospice reports to Manager Hospice.
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable
Keyboarding/Dexterity: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of
Standing/Walking: Frequently; activity exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Medium (Exerting 20 to 50 pounds
of force occasionally, or 10 to 25 pounds of force constantly to
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors):
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or
respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical
Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee
Health for additional information.
Potential for exposure to infections and communicable diseases,
blood and body fluids, electrical equipment, chemicals. Must follow
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership
in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal
law, including protected veteran or disability status.
• Graduation from an approved school of nursing with Associates or
Bachelors degree in Nursing
• Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of
Oklahoma or current multistate license from a Nurse Licensure
Compact (eNLC) member state
• Current BLS certification upon hire
• 1 year of clinical nursing experience required and 1 year of
Hospice experience preferred
• This job requires the incumbents to operate a INTEGRIS-owned
vehicle OR personal vehicle (non INTEGRIS-owned) and therefore must
have a current Oklahoma State Drivers License as well as a driving
record which is acceptable to our insurance carrier.
• Must be able to communicate effectively in English
Keywords: Integris Health, Oklahoma City , RN - Outcomes Manager, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!