Digital Product Owner - Monifi Mobile & On-Line Banking
Company: MidFirst Bank
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: June 10, 2021
The Digital Product Owner will manage current solutions, expand
to new solutions and create an unrelenting focus on the customer
experience. The Digital Product Owner will also support products
and/or functionality that are integrated into the digital platform
and ecosystem. Digital Product Owners will partner with other
product managers/owners, agile partners (technical leads, scrum
masters, business analysts, developers and UX designers) within a
scrum team to create or mature digital solutions and ensure these
solutions exceed the growing expectations of our customers. This
position will also provide a clear solution description and outline
of product features for easy comprehension and consumption by the
development team and business partners.
Additional duties include:
- Create and manage a product backlog in order to prioritize user
stories for implementation.
- Partner with team members to define, track and test user
stories in an agile development life cycle.
- Provide product subject matter expertise and leadership.
- Ensure internal product stakeholders needs / expectations are
met and promote transparency by helping communicate SCRUM
- Collaborate with external vendors as needed on requirements
definition, feature development and overall management.
- Perform industry research as necessary to support feature
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree with a Business, Computer
Science, or related discipline focus; or a combination of education
and strong commensurate banking system experience
- Agile development or similar extensive project management
- Experience with Agile/Scrum type practices
- 2+ years of experience working within product owner framework
or similar function
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
- Experience creating and maintaining a Product backlog and
sorting the Product backlog items according to priority.
- Ability to clearly communicate the business requirements to the
- Build and maintain a relationship with the Stakeholders.
- Experience interacting with senior level management
- Strong writing ability
- Financial services industry experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: MidFirst Bank, Oklahoma City , Digital Product Owner - Monifi Mobile & On-Line Banking, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!