Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: June 10, 2021
SAIC has an opportunity for a Warehouse Associate in Oklahoma
- Prepare and coordinate small parcel and freight shipments.
- Produce customer paperwork to accompany shipments as
- Package products safely so that they arrive to the
- Load and unload freight shipments.
- Maintain inventory of packaging materials and supplies.
- Track all outgoing shipments
- Update and maintain shipment tracking system
- Ensure compliance to company standards in storage of
- Manage all order forms and receive invoices as per company
- Maintain and update information and prepare required
- Administer all stock entry for shipment
- Review all transactions and ensure compliance to FIFO.
- Assist to unload all stock and store it in warehouse.
- Evaluate inventory and perform physical count of stock to
identify any discrepancy.
- Perform all activities for domestic and international
- Manage packaging and stocking of all finished goods.
- Coordinate with delivery personnel and ensure optimal level of
customer delivery services.
Required Education, Experience, & Qualifications
- AA Degree in related discipline and one year experience; Or,
High School/GED and two (2) years of experience
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision and
professionally represent the program
- Highly motivated individual willing to learn and apply new
concepts, tools, and software
- Good verbal and written communication skills, especially with
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting
- Positive work history and ability to maintain solid
- Available to work extended hours.
- Ability to lift 40+ pounds
- Physically strong, agile and dexterous, and undeterred by
heights and adverse climatic conditions.
- Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain an Interim
Public Trust clearance prior to starting work.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's
modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across
defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end
solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate
the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem
to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500
strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by
opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual
revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or
Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity
Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion,
sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin,
disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse,
inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
Keywords: SAIC, Oklahoma City , Warehouse Associate, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!