ADvantage Certified Case Manager
Company: Baptist Village of Oklahoma City
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Entrusted Hearts by Baptist Village seeks an OKDHS ADvantage
certified case manager. The position will serve in the Oklahoma
- Licensed nurse (LPN), or has completed curriculum requirements
for a baccalaureate degree in social sciences, nursing, health or
- At least two (2) years' professional experience with aging
and/or disability populations or programs, or equivalent training
- Must have completed or be in process of completing
competency-based case management training approved by the Medicaid
Services Unit (MSU) of Tulsa. Training and certification
- Willing to learn and follow directions.
- Servant-minded disposition toward residents and other team
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Physical Working Requirements
- Must possess sight/hearing senses or use prosthetics that will
enable these senses to function adequately to that position
requirements can be met.
- Must be able to bend, stretch, reach, lift more than 25 pounds
at a time, turn and walk.
HOW TO APPLY: Click the button below to fill out an application.
Should you be a good fit for the position, the appropriate
campus/office will contact you. Thank you for your desire to
enhance the lives of senior adults!
type="big" color="black" newwindow="yes"] Click here to
Keywords: Baptist Village of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma City , ADvantage Certified Case Manager, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!