Talent Acquisition Advisor - Recruiter 2
Company: CACI International Inc.
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: June 9, 2021
CACI has an exciting new opportunity for a Talent Acquisition
Advisor to join our team of passionate Human Resources
professionals. This role will be a key contributor at our new
Shared Services Center (SSC) in Oklahoma City.
In This Opportunity You Will Get To:
You will perform a variety of complex tasks for professional and
administrative recruiting functions in support of identifying,
interviewing, evaluating and selecting qualified employees to
effectively meet the organization's staffing requirements.
More About the Role:
- Provides full life-cycle recruiting function to include
assisting hiring managers with developing and marketing job
positions, sourcing, screening, coordinating interviews, reference
checking, extending verbal and written offers while also
maintaining candidate information in the automated recruiting
- Develops innovative techniques to support customer needs.
Maintains a network of contacts to help identify and source
qualified candidates. Performs a variety of professional and
administrative functions to ensure positions are filled with
qualified candidates quickly.
- Provides regular reporting to senior management on recruiting
- Represents department to internal/external applicants. Provides
advice and guidance to less experienced employees.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent experience.
- 3 + years of recruiting experience.
- Knowledge of the skill-sets and specialists contained in the
Military Intelligence Community.
- Experience creating targeted Boolean searches to reach and
connect with our recruiting market.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience with HRIS systems, preferably Workday
- Strong technical aptitude
- Demonstration of efficient and high-quality customer service
- Ability to utilize talent platforms and networking
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
US-Oklahoma City-OK-OKLAHOMA CITY
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment
that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and
success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an
immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in
support of national security missions and government transformation
for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is
proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is
an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International Inc., Oklahoma City , Talent Acquisition Advisor - Recruiter 2, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!