PwC Digital Products - L2 Analyst - Sr. Associate
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: June 9, 2021
A career in Products and Technology would provide you the
opportunity to be part of an organization that is building a
leading tech experience that solves big challenges for our firm and
our clients. Our products and tech-driven solutions are how we move
faster, cut through complexity and fuel growth. We start with the
problem and solve it with experience and tech know-how. Our skilled
technologists, data scientists, product managers and business
strategists are passionate about using technology to accelerate
change. Our external facing team is responsible for leadership
support, resource planning, forecasting and budgeting, business
operations, management of contracts and billing of our portfolio of
products. We support our leaders by continuously innovating and
improving products operations so that we can provide the highest
quality of services to our current and prospective clients.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a
constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to
be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help
us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership
development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations
across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides
transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful
and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem
solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to
execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this
management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal
strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching
them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights
from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation
and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different
situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when
influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
The PwC Digital team creates high impact software assets that
drive business solutions from strategy through build to support and
maintenance. We are top tier strategy, creative, and technical
talent who work collaboratively to solve clients' biggest
challenges and deliver real, measurable value in a way that's
cheaper, faster, and better.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Additional Educational Requirements:
In lieu of a Bachelor Degree, 12 years of professional
experience involving technology-focused process improvements,
transformations, and/or system implementations.
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of
success in the following areas:
- Experience in Service Delivery in a large-scale cloud
environment with focus on request fulfilment, incident response,
escalation procedures, problem management and knowledge management
while adhering to service-level objectives;
- Experience with ServiceNow, PowerBI, and/or ITIL.
- Experience handling level 2 technical support to resolve issues
including: engaging with Level 1 support, diagnosing and
troubleshooting application issues, working with the client teams
and when necessary, end users and triaging incoming requests (via
ServiceNow) and where needed, escalating to SRE and application
support (L3/4) teams;
- Experience creating and analyzing reports in ServiceNow and/or
PowerBI detailing use of the application by end users as well as
data regarding ticket volume, incident resolution, SLA adherence,
trend analysis and other related ITIL based issues;
- Experience creating, updating and managing support process
documentation and knowledge base articles;
- Experience acquiring strong domain and functional knowledge of
multiple software applications to aid in functional and technical
- Experience managing multiple conflicting deadlines, competing
priorities and customer expectations;
- Experience with ITIL service management principles;
- Experience promoting a DevOps culture; and,
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, foundational knowledge of Azure
or AWS, Jira, Incident Response and Service Desk.
Keywords: PwC, Oklahoma City , PwC Digital Products - L2 Analyst - Sr. Associate, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!