Company: Engility Corporation
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: June 9, 2021
SAIC has an opportunity for a Warehouse Associate in Oklahoma
- Prepare and coordinate small parcel and freight shipments.
- Produce customer paperwork to accompany shipments as
- Package products safely so that they arrive to the
- Load and unload freight shipments.
- Maintain inventory of packaging materials and supplies.
- Track all outgoing shipments
- Update and maintain shipment tracking system
- Ensure compliance to company standards in storage of
- Manage all order forms and receive invoices as per company
- Maintain and update information and prepare required
- Administer all stock entry for shipment
- Review all transactions and ensure compliance to FIFO.
- Assist to unload all stock and store it in warehouse.
- Evaluate inventory and perform physical count of stock to
identify any discrepancy.
- Perform all activities for domestic and international
- Manage packaging and stocking of all finished goods.
- Coordinate with delivery personnel and ensure optimal level of
customer delivery services.
Required Education, Experience, & Qualifications
- AA Degree in related discipline and one year experience; Or,
High School/GED and two (2) years of experience
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision and
professionally represent the program
- Highly motivated individual willing to learn and apply new
concepts, tools, and software
- Good verbal and written communication skills, especially with
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting
- Positive work history and ability to maintain solid
- Available to work extended hours.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- Physically strong, agile and dexterous, and undeterred by
heights and adverse climatic conditions.
- Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain an Interim
Public Trust clearance prior to starting work.
Keywords: Engility Corporation, Oklahoma City , Warehouse Associate, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!