Wendy's District Manager - Northern OKC
Company: Meritage Hospitality Group Inc
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you enjoy working in a
fast-paced environment and have experience managing multi-unit
restaurants? Do you want to have an impact and grow within a
multi-state company? If so, our District Manager position is for
As a District Manager, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Oversee the daily operations, sales, and profitability of a
- Manage budgeted sales goals and work with all employees to meet
and exceed business goals
- Organize new store openings
- Provide proper training and establish goals for General
- Ensure the employee handbook and all policies and procedures
are implemented and enforced
- Conduct regular store visits to confirm stores are ready to do
business on a daily basis
- Oversee training, staffing, and succession planning for all
positions in the restaurants
- Ensure customer relation procedures are being executed and
verify that customer complaints and issues are handled
To be successful as a District Manager, we expect you to:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a high school diploma or the equivalent (Bachelor's
degree in Business Management or equivalent preferred)
- Have 1-2 years of multi-unit restaurant experience in the
Quick-Service Restaurant industry
- Have 3-5 years of multi-unit restaurant management experience,
preferably in the QSR industry
- Have strong supervisory, organizational, and communication
Whether you're looking for a team environment, leadership
opportunity, or the chance to build a business, we have great
opportunities for you! Apply today to join the Meritage Hospitality
family of Wendy's!
Meritage Hospitality Group is one of the nation's premier
restaurant operators with more than 300 restaurants operating in 16
states. Meritage is headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan,
operating with a workforce of more than 9,400 employees.
- The above statements are not all-inclusive.
- Wendy's will, upon request, provide reasonable accommodation in
accordance with the ADA to known physical or mental limitations of
an otherwise qualified employee or applicant with a disability,
unless doing so would cause Wendy's undue hardship.
Meritage Hospitality Group is headquartered in Grand Rapids, MI
and is one of the nation's premier restaurant operators, with over
340 restaurants across 16 states and more than 11000 employees. At
Meritage, we are inspired by opportunity and achieve our success
through service. We value the growth and development of our people,
and will provide you with the training and development you need to
be successful in your career with us. We are proud to offer a great
company culture, competitive pay, medical, dental, and vision
insurance, PTO and paid holidays, 401k with company match, meal
discounts, bonus plans, and other perks!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Inclusion is at the heart
of our business.
Official applications for employment must be submitted via
Paradox or MeritageCareers.com.
Keywords: Meritage Hospitality Group Inc, Oklahoma City , Wendy's District Manager - Northern OKC, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!