Private Banker II
Company: CrossFirst Bankshares, Inc.
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Private Banker II develops new deposit and loan
relationships, as well as generating loan fee income. Additional
focus will be to maintain and service an existing portfolio of
personal and business deposit and loan relationships, as well as
representing the Bank through active participation in local
community events and by promoting the Bank's products and
- Develop Private Banking deposit and loan relationships with new
and existing clients; refer clients to internal business partners
- Proactively monitor current Private Banking portfolios.
- Maximize Bank profitability through appropriate pricing of
loans, generating fee income and cross-selling of all Bank products
- Generate treasury services and other service charge
- Negotiate terms and structure loans based on risk
considerations; present credits for approval in accordance with the
Bank's Loan Policy.
- Develop and implement a sales plan to identify and acquire new
clients in order to meet or exceed all goals.
- Develop and utilize centers of influence to generate
- Provide financial solutions to address client's personal and
business needs as applicable.
- Ensure all loans adhere to the credit/financial requirements
for quality and compliance as determined by the Bank's Loan
- Support the Bank's strong Relationship Banking culture through
on-going client contact, providing extraordinary service and
superior product knowledge.
- Analyze, synthesize and communicate complex financial
- Interact with internal and external clients while providing
- Develop and maintain trusted, positive relationships with
employees, clients and vendors.
- Represent the Bank and the Private Banking team in a highly
- Complete job assignments in a professional, timely and
efficient manner; organize and prioritize work.
- Maintain confidentiality; adhere to CrossFirst Bank policies
and procedures; comply with laws, regulations and industry best
- Reliable and predictable attendance.
- Demonstrated success as a Private Banker in a high performing
commercial bank environment and familiarity with the designated
metro market and region is preferred.
- Knowledge of Private Banking loan and deposit products and
- Demonstrated success building relationships, strategic partners
and developing business with high net worth clients.
- Experience in consumer and commercial lending preferred
including but not limited to: HELOC, Mortgages, Personal Lines of
Credit, Auto Loans, etc.
- Strong financial analysis and credit underwriting skills.
- NMLS designation highly preferred.
- Ability to analyze and understand personal financial statements
and tax returns.
- Bachelor's degree with exposure to Accounting or Finance
courses is preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Advanced degree or bank specific continuing education
CrossFirst Bank is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
CrossFirst Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from search
firms or agencies. Any resume submitted to any employee of
CrossFirst Bank without an authorized search agreement will be
considered unsolicited and the property of CrossFirst Bank. We
respectfully request no phone calls or emails.
Keywords: CrossFirst Bankshares, Inc., Oklahoma City , Private Banker II, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!