Assembly - Machine Operator - Production - Warehouse - Shipping
Company: Southerland- Oklahoma City, OK
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: June 9, 2021
- For a limited time only! Join our Team today! Dont miss
out on this opportunity to earn an extra $1,200!
- As part of our return to work program, Southerland, Inc. is
offering an exciting program!
- For new employees that start between June 1st and
July 31st, 2021, you will be eligible for a Retention
- The bonus will be paid out at the successful completion of your
1st, 2nd and 3rd months of employment!
The payout schedule is as follows:
- 30 days- $200 payout
- 60 days- $200 payout
- 90 days- $800 payout
With roots dating back to 1893, Southerland, Inc. is a US-based
manufacturer of quality mattresses and adjustable frames.
Southerlands business model promotes and sells our products to
national retailers as well as smaller, independent retailers.
- Loads and moves materials onto trucks and within shipping
Duties and Responsibilities
- Follows oral instructions to determine which mattress and box
springs or containers to be loaded.
- Loads and unloads materials out or into truck from pallets by
- Loads mattresses, box springs and frames into trucks and
installs strapping to prevent shifting or damage in transit.
- Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks
information on mattress, cases, bales, or other containers.
- Stacks or assembles materials into boxes and bands boxes
- Operates pallet jack to assist in loading or moving bedding
- Cleans shipping area and equipment.
- May be required to work overtime to meet increased production
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employee must meet production standard and maintain same after
introductory period in this position.
- Ability to read a limited number of two- and three-syllable
words and to recognize similarities and differences between words
and between series of numbers. Ability to print and speak simple
- Ability to recognize numbers on bar coding to assist in loading
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple
one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized
situations with only occasional or no variables.
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The
employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The
noise level in the work environment is usually very loud.
Hearing protection and safety glasses are required to all times
in this work area. All guidelines developed by the Safety and
Health Committee are to be followed. Disciplinary action may be
taken for noncompliance.
Keywords: Southerland- Oklahoma City, OK, Oklahoma City , Assembly - Machine Operator - Production - Warehouse - Shipping, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!