Assembly - Machine Operator - Production - Warehouse
Company: Southerland- Oklahoma City, OK
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: June 9, 2021
- For a limited time only! Join our Team today! Dont miss
out on this opportunity to earn an extra $1,200!
- As part of our return to work program, Southerland, Inc. is
offering an exciting program!
- For new employees that start between June 1st and
July 31st, 2021, you will be eligible for a Retention
- The bonus will be paid out at the successful completion of your
1st, 2nd and 3rd months of employment!
The payout schedule is as follows:
- 30 days- $200 payout
- 60 days- $200 payout
- 90 days- $800 payout
With roots dating back to 1893, Southerland, Inc. is a US-based
manufacturer of quality mattresses and adjustable frames.
Southerlands business model promotes and sells our products to
national retailers as well as smaller, independent retailers.
Do you have experience in the mattress or furniture industry? We
are looking for qualified individuals to support us in our Box
Spring Assembly and Upholstery department. Our starting
rate is $15 per hour. At the successful completion of 90 days of
employment, you will be eligible for a 5% attendance incentive!
Weekly pay and direct deposit!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employee must meet production standard and maintain same after
introductory period in this position.
- No prior experience or training
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to read computer screen at station to check for
- Ability to scan information into computer at station.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply
and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations
using units of American measurement of distance.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability
to deal with problems involving production of box springs
Keywords: Southerland- Oklahoma City, OK, Oklahoma City , Assembly - Machine Operator - Production - Warehouse, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!