Mobile Crane Technician
The Mobile Crane Technician is responsible for maintaining crane
fleets for clients and for handling service calls at client
Provide service to our customers while maintaining exceptional
customer service. This can include: cleaning, maintenance, visual
inspection, and removal of parts and attachments. Installation with
the help of proper manuals, report writing, disassembly, assembly,
parts reuse evaluation, and reconditioning.
Perfection Equipment is a premier provider of quality products
and services to commercial equipment users. We are
customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to
deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation
industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of
locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good
people to join our team.
- Handle basic inspection, diagnosis, repair and maintenance of
crane equipment including: Boom Truck, Articulated, All Terrain and
Rough Terrain cranes.
- Read job order and observe and listen to cranes in operation to
determine malfunction and to plan work procedures.
- Examine protective guards, loose bolts, and specified safety
devices on cranes trucks, and makes adjustments.
- Perform preventative maintenance work as requested.
- Lubricate moving parts and operate repaired crane to verify
proper operation and compliance with OEM specifications.
- Utilize various diagnostic equipment to determine malfunction
and utilize available technical information to determine and
perform correct repair procedure.
- Perform all necessary diagnostic and documentation functions on
the company computer system.
- Maintain equipment according to company and OEM standards.
- Maintain all aspects of equipment maintenance.
- Maintain the quality appearance of the service truck as well as
presenting themselves in a professional manner and appearance.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock
purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for
advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards
excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 5 years' experience as a crane technician in a dealership or
related crane service facility.
- Mechanical aptitude and technical ability is a must.
- Have a current and valid CDL and Medical card as required by
- Proficiency with related hardware/software systems as needed to
fully execute the duties required.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest
network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North
America. Its current truck operations include a network of
locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide
an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy-
and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket
parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories,
tires and a wide array of financial services including the
financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and
leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected