ResMed has always applied the best of technology to improve
people's lives. Now our SaaS technology is fueling a new era in the
healthcare industry, with dynamic systems that change the way
people receive care in settings outside of the hospital-and tools
that work every day to help people stay well, longer. We have one
of the largest actionable datasets in the industry, creating a
complete view of people as they move between care settings. This is
how we empower providers-with vital insight to deliver the care
people need, right when they need it.
We're also ensuring that our health solutions connect to other
companies' networks. Because when objectives align, everyone wins.
And as we work today to drive better care and lower costs, we're
developing more personalized solutions for tomorrow, utilizing
machine learning, intelligent care paths, and predictive protocols.
If you are an innovator who wants to make an impact we want to talk
to you! We have exciting opportunities supporting Brightree by
ResMed and MatrixCare by ResMed!
Working in a call center now? Tired of coming to an office?
Brightree by ResMed is hiring motivated callers ready for a change
and eager to work for a growing, innovative company with great pay
and benefits. Our fully remote positions offer competitive pay, and
medical, dental, 401K and employee stock purchase plan.
We are looking for representatives to work remote in the
Oklahoma City area.
Shift we are currently offering: Monday - Friday, 12:30am - 9pm
Let's talk about the team and you:
We are currently looking for full-time remote Customer Service
Specialists. The Customer Service Specialist will make and receive
follow-up calls to and from medical equipment patients. Calls are
patient follow ups for solicitation of resupply of existing
products. Candidates must have experience providing customer
service via phone, strong attention to detail and the ability to
utilize multiple computer applications while providing best in
class customer service. A successful candidate must be able to
convey information to patients in a clear and concise manner and be
able to navigate simple software programs.
Let's talk about responsibilities:
- Initiates and receives calls to/from patients requiring
resupply of sleep therapy products and collects information needed
to complete an order
- Provides patient education regarding usage of in-home
- Understands the unique requirements of patients and provides
appropriate direction into a daily work list and documents results
- Completes sales orders with accuracy and speed
Let's talk about qualifications and experience:
- High school education required. Associates Degree and/or
college coursework preferred
- Two years of call center experience or equivalent
- Prior remote experience highly preferred.
- Quiet work-at-home environment free of interruption and
- Must be a self-starter who can troubleshoot challenges on the
- Must have high speed internet wired via ethernet connection, no
Wi-Fi, satellite or hotspot
- Strong communication skills on the telephone
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently
- Bilingual Spanish speaking is a plus
Joining us is more than saying "yes" to making the world a
healthier place. It's discovering a career that's challenging,
supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence
helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We
focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging
individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative
ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you,