Senior Underwriter - Management Liability - Midwest
Company: Crum & Forster Holdings Corp.
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Title: Management Liability Senior Underwriter - Midwest
Primary Location: Open to Midwest Locations
Crum & Forster is looking to hire a Senior Underwriter for the
Management Liability Department. This person will be responsible
for underwriting Management Liability and Crime and Fidelity
business in the Chicago and Texas Region, in line with the
strategies set forth within the department. In addition, they will
be responsible for managing broker relationships through continued
customer service and marketing activities and collaborating with
other Executive Risk colleagues to achieve departmental goals.
What you will do:
Qualifications & Responsibilities
- Meet profitability, retention, and written premium goals
determined by the department.
- Assist in the Marketing and Development of all Crime and
- Make independent decisions within underwriting letter of
authority and maintain proper file documentation.
- Articulate the department's value proposition and maintain an
in-depth knowledge of all department products and services.
- Participate in training and initiatives to develop knowledge
base. May participate in projects.
- Collaborate with colleagues to achieve departmental goals and
drive cross sell opportunities within Crum & Forster and the
Executive Risk Division.
- Other duties as assigned.
What YOU will bring to C&F:
- Chicago and/or Texas Territory Experience/Broker
- Bachelor's degree and at minimum 5 years of underwriting
- Strong underwriting knowledge of Private Company - D&O,
EPL, Fiduciary, Public Company D&O, Side A DIC.
- Possesses strong communication and analytical skills to pursue
new business and manage a renewal book.
- Travel will be required.
- Proficient in software needed to succeed in department.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Possesses or is pursuing underwriting and industry designations
applicable to area of specialization.
What C&F will bring to YOU:
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous 401K employer match
- Employee Stock Purchase plan with employer matching
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Excellent benefits that go beyond health, dental & vision. Our
programs are focused on your whole family's wellness including your
physical, mental and financial wellbeing
- A core C&F tenant is owning your career development so we
provide a wealth of ways for you to keep learning, including
tuition reimbursement, industry related certifications and
professional training to keep you progressing on your chosen
- A dynamic, ambitious, fun and exciting work environment
- We believe you do well by doing good and want to encourage a
spirit of social and community responsibility, matching donation
program, volunteer opportunities, and an employee driven corporate
giving program that lets you participate and support your
At C&F you will BELONG
We value inclusivity and diversity. We are committed to equal
employment opportunity and welcome everyone regardless of race,
color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender
identity or Veteran status. If you require a special accommodation,
please let us know.
Keywords: Crum & Forster Holdings Corp., Oklahoma City , Senior Underwriter - Management Liability - Midwest, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!