CT Tech - $25-31 per hour
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: May 5, 2021
SSM Health is seeking a CT Tech for a job in Oklahoma City,
Oklahoma.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: CT Tech
- Discipline: Allied Health Professional
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: flexible
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Prepares and positions patients and selects anatomic and
technical parameters accurately.
- Prepares and administers contrast media and/or medications
within the accepted scope of practice and applicable state and
- Observes patient during procedure and reports abnormal
activity. Monitors protocols and recommends updates or refinements
- Follows radiation safety procedures and guidelines.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Associate's degreeEXPERIENCE
- No experience requiredPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more).
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
- Frequent use of hearing to distinguish body sounds and/or hear
alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent lifting/moving of patients.
- Frequent reaching, gripping and keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional use of vision to identify and distinguish
- Occasional bending, stooping, squatting, twisting and
repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Rare kneeling and sitting.-Performs computerized tomographic
procedures for the diagnosis of disease and injury according to
protocols established by radiologists. This position must perform
at least 3 of the following procedures: biopsy, TAVR, coronary,
watchman, extremity work for OR planning, ablations or fiducial
About SSM HealthThrough our exceptional health care services, we
reveal the healing presence of God. SSM Health is a Catholic,
not-for-profit health system serving the comprehensive health needs
of communities across the Midwest through a robust and fully
integrated health care delivery system. The organization's nearly
40,000 employees and 11,000 providers are committed to providing
exceptional health care services and revealing God's healing
presence to everyone they serve. With care delivery sites in
Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma and Wisconsin, SSM Health includes 23
hospitals, more than 290 physician offices and other outpatient and
virtual care services, 10 post-acute facilities, comprehensive home
care and hospice services, a pharmacy benefit company, a health
insurance company and an accountable care organization. It is one
of the largest employers in every community it serves. Our Mission:
Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing
presence of God. Spending nearly one year developing a single
Mission statement and values for the entire organization, SSM
Health tasked 3,000 employees with framing it just right. Today
that Mission statement is 13 words - short by design. Inspired by
our founding religious sisters, our Mission defines the way we do
things. Because those words come from employees, we embrace the
mission as our own. Values Inspired by our founding religious
sisters, we value the sacredness and dignity of each person.
Therefore, we find these five values consistent with our heritage
and ministry: - Compassion:--We reveal the healing presence of God
through compassionate care focused on the fullness of the person. -
Respect:--We respect life at all stages and promote the dignity and
well-being of every person. - Excellence:--We provide exceptional
care and service through employees and physicians dedicated to our
Mission. - Stewardship:--We use financial, human and natural
resources responsibly and care for the environment. -
Community:--We cultivate relationships that inspire service and
promote justice in our organization and throughout our communities,
with special concern for the poor and marginalized. SSM Health's
Quality Principles - Patients and other customers are our first
priority. - Quality is achieved through people. - All work is part
of a process. - Decision-making by facts. - Quality requires
continuous quality improvement. Vision Through our participation in
the healing ministry of Jesus Christ, communities, especially those
that are economically, physically and socially marginalized, will
experience improved health in mind, body, spirit and environment
within the financial limits of the system. Benefits - Medical Plans
- Discounted Medical Premiums (if qualified) - Dental Plans -
Vision Plans - Health Savings Account (HSA) - Health Care FSA -
Dependent Care FSA - Retirement Savings - Paid Time Off (PTO) -
Disability - Life Insurance - Tuition Reimbursement - Adoption
Reimbursement - Bereavement - Employee Assistance Program -
Relocation Bonus (if qualified)
Keywords: NurseFly, Oklahoma City , CT Tech - $25-31 per hour, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!