Professional, Business System Analysis
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Join the team that powers the global real estate economy -
CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is
to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global
real estate economy.
We are a $1.95 billion in sales company with more than 6,000
employees globally serving the financial services and insurance
industries. We are evolving at a rapid pace and the clients we
serve are challenged from every direction, which means we are
growing and innovating to help drive their success. Working
together, and differentiated by our superior data, analytics and
data-enabled solutions, we empower our clients to make smarter
business decisions through data-driven insights. We take
initiative, are fully accountable, build respect and trust, make
transparency a must-and engage, include and collaborate at every
We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work
environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our
- Technical and implementation focus is on providing standard
applications to resolve business issues. Receives or identifies
problem, researches alternatives, contributes to presentations,
tests to confirm, and participates in implementing solutions for
defined business processes.
- Participates in identifying business system requirements and
related business/application solutions for a specific business
- Gathers customer requirements for customized system solutions
and provides alternative solutions.
- Provides training and support directly to customers.
- Creates documentation of business processes, training
procedures, and standard operating procedures.
- BS Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Typically have 2-5 years of directly related experience.
- Has knowledge of general business environment/operation and has
general cost benefit awareness.
- Solid working knowledge of standard features/functions of one
or more application to field, analyze and resolve customer
- Requires project management skills to implement system
alignment with business processes.
- Good written and oral communication skills in order to define
parameters to meet business requirements.
- Identifies/receives problem, researches alternatives, prepares
presentations, drives solutions, tests to confirm, gains consensus,
and implements solutions for defined business processes.
- Proficient with standard MS skill set.
CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and
creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's
unique contributions, experiences and values. We offer an empowered
work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and
professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits
package. We are better together when we support and recognize our
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people
available, without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other
basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains
a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.
Connect with us on social media! Click on the quicklinks below to
find out more about our company and associates.
Keywords: CoreLogic, Oklahoma City , Professional, Business System Analysis, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!