HCM Team Lead - Background Checks
Company: Paycom Payroll Llc
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Responsible for leading and providing key support to a team of
HCM Specialists and/or Coordinators in their responsibility to
drive client retention, accurate implementations, and satisfaction
through providing the highest level of customer service for all HCM
- Train and develop Specialists/Coordinators in the areas of
quality customer service, issue resolution tactics, and
consultative methods through observation and listening to client
- Provide guidance to Specialists/Coordinators regarding
difficult system issues and advanced and appropriate solution
options for clients.
- Monitor progress toward department and individual goals and
drive metrics for the team.
- Provide performance feedback to Specialists/Coordinators in the
form of one-on-one coaching sessions and to management for
- Research and resolve escalated and complex client issues in a
prompt and professional manner.
- Delegate tasks as necessary to ensure goal achievement and a
manageable work load.
- Identify training needs for Specialists/Coordinators beyond
those initially provided and conduct one-on-one training sessions
or assign additional learning and development courses to further
their Paycom product knowledge.
- Conduct interviews and provide recommendations for next-level
interviews and hire.
- Identify areas for process improvement within the product and
the department and relay recommendations to the appropriate
- Attend company and department leadership trainings, development
opportunities and initiatives.
- Collaborate with the Supervisor to determine
client/implementation assignments and workflow for the team,
recommending client/implementation reassignments based on employee
performance as needed.
- Communicate company and department goals through casting vision
and setting clear expectations. Education/Certification:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred Experience:
- 2 years of experience in a customer service or client service
environment required, preferably in the technology sector
- Experience within multiple modules of the Paycom software or
other HRIS/HCM software strongly preferred.
- Completion of Paycom's Emerging Leader Program strongly
- Strong customer service and client relationship building
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to positively motivate and inspire others
- Ability to coach and develop others
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to cast vision and drive strategy to achieve
- Ability to make sound judgement decisions
- Ability to work effectively with others in all levels of an
organization Paycom provides equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military
and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, genetic
characteristics, or any other considerations made unlawful by
applicable state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms
and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves
of absence, compensation and training. Paycom expressly prohibits
any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age,
physical and mental disability, or genetic characteristics. -
provided by Dice
Keywords: Paycom Payroll Llc, Oklahoma City , HCM Team Lead - Background Checks, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!