Communications Specialist, Wholesale and Enterprise
Company: Heartland Payment Systems
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: October 16, 2020
Summary:Want to join one of the nation's top employers?
Interested in providing small and medium-sized
businesses with solutions to help them grow? Do you like serving
customers and care about
people? Then maybe Heartland is for you:
We're looking for team members who align with our credo -
Serving Entrepreneurs, and who want to work in a culture built on
care, focus and quality.
We need customer-focused, can-do, team-oriented folks looking for a
place to work hard and have fun.Job Details: Reporting to the
Senior Communication Strategist, the Wholesale and Enterprise
Communications Specialist will be responsible for creating and
implementing communications strategies which support Heartland's
business goals and promote the overall brand by highlighting
company culture. The communications specialist will also partner
directly with Wholesale & Enterprise, Marketing and Sales
stakeholders to support business operations and objectives. The
communications specialist should be a strategic thinker with
meticulous attention to detail, who is able to simultaneously
deliver within budget and by deadline for a wide range of projects
for internal and external audiences across all communications
channels and platforms.--What will you be doing?
- Develop and implement communication strategies, campaigns and
plans to help drive business goals and objectives, enhance brand
recognition and reinforce culture for both internal and external
- Acquire and maintain a detailed knowledge of Heartland's sales
products and services, as well as related policies and procedures,
communication touchpoints and relevant developments within the
- Partner with leadership to align strategies and communications
to drive revenue goals and sales growth while prioritizing and
addressing strategic communications needs.
- Work with key internal contacts to identify communications
opportunities, product promotion and brainstorm content ideas for
all communications channels and platforms in line with Heartland's
strategy and in support of its various brand initiatives.
- Serve as the communications point of contact for Wholesale &
Enterprise while providing regular status updates to communications
- Manage and improve communications flow and effectiveness by
working closely with sales, marketing and creative services
- Conduct regular audits and gather employee feedback to ensure
support of strategy and goals, identify successes and possible
areas of improvement, and implement enhancements as needed.
- Stay informed and up-to-date on communications trends,
technologies and best practices, and provide insight and actionable
- Conduct regular peer analysis.
- Adhere to Heartland's brand standards and AP style to ensure
the production of high-quality, error-free communications.What are
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing or public
- Three to five years of experience in communications, marketing,
public relations, journalism or brand management.
- Experience in developing and executing cohesive, strategic
- Content writing experience for all media platforms and
- Excellent communicator who works to build solid relationships
with internal and external partners.
- Ability to proactively voice opinions and concerns in a
collaborative manner with employees across teams, regardless of
- Willingness to embrace change and adapt strategies with a sense
- Ability to research, gather and organize pertinent research,
data and benchmarking.
- Capable of working independently as well as part of a team and
able to operate in a collaborative, cross-functional
- Ability to gain insight and see the bigger picture.
- Willingness to continually learn the latest platforms,
technology tools and marketing solutions through partnerships and
- The ability to work well within timelines and has the ability
to multitask and prioritize projects.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- A sense of entrepreneurial spirit with a willingness to try new
things to meet objectives.Global Payments Inc. is an equal
opportunity employer.Global Payments provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy),
national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic
information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants
requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or
interview process should notify a representative of the Human
Keywords: Heartland Payment Systems, Oklahoma City , Communications Specialist, Wholesale and Enterprise, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!